To reassure you of transparency please find below funeral pricing information. Our costs are compiled in accordance with the code of practice of The National Association of Funeral Directors and The Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors, by whom we are monitored.
Our Itemised Price List
|Attending to all funeral arrangements|
|Guidance on the certification and registration of the death.|
|Confidential counselling on all matters when arranging burial or cremation|
|Attending to necessary legal requirements|
|Use of Chapel of Rest|
|Funeral director and all necessary staff at the funeral||£876.00|
|Collection of deceased from place of death (local)||£199.00|
|Partial Preservation (embalming) Click here for more about Embalming and Viewing||£112.00|
|Tussore satin gown, ruffle and coverlet or dressing in own clothes.||£166.00|
|Hearse with driver/bearer||£280.00|
Additional Charges (Optional)
|Limousine with driver/bearer||£230.00|
|Saloon car (four seats)||£165.00|
|Mileage charge over and above local charge (15 miles) per mile||£2.40|
We can arrange any of your personal requirements i.e.
- Specialist Vehicles, Horse drawn, Motor Cycle etc (price per order)
- Floral tributes (price per order)
- Newspaper notices (price per order)
- Printing order of service, acknowledgement cards (price per order)
- Memorial headstones, additional inscriptions (price per order)
|Simple - Veneer coffin, lining, fitments and inscription||£398.00|
|Cardinal - Quality veneer coffin, linings, fitments and inscription||£488.00|
|Traditional - Good quality veneer coffin (choice available) linings, fitments and inscription||£564.00|
|Cartmel - High quality hand polished veneer coffin (choice available) lining, fitments and inscription||£626.00|
|Old English - Solid oak coffin (choice available) linings, fitments and inscription from||£1,051.00|
|Cremated remains casket - Oak casket (choice available) with inscription from||£135.00|
|Other coffin (cardboard,wicker,painted caskets)||Prices on request|
- Attending to all funeral arrangements
- Guidance on the certification and registration of the death.
- Confidential counselling on all matters when arranging burial or cremation
- Attending to necessary legal requirements
- Funeral director and all necessary staff at the funeral
- Collection of deceased from place of death [local]
- Hearse with driver/bearer direct to the crematorium or graveside
- Basic Coffin
*(Plus third party fees)
- Guidance on the certification and registration of death
- Collection of deceased from place of death (local)
- Collection of ashes following the cremation
*Inclusive of third party unattended cremation fee and Doctors Cremation Certificates
*Inclusive of third party direct (no service) attended cremation fee and doctor's cremation certificates.
*These fees are to be paid at your earliest convenience prior to the cremation
Silletts for many years have assisted in repatriation both to and from the UK.
- We have full knowledge of all consulates both here and abroad
- We have contacts with all airlines and can assist at this time without delay.
- We are able to give definite costs of repatriation quickly and easily.
Third Party Fees
Third party fees such as crematorium or cemetery fees, doctors cremation certificates fees and church/religious minister/non-religious celebrant fees need to be added. Please phone 0161 723 2383 for accurate and full costings. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive these costings within 24 hours.